Gambling Kingz provides the latest news and reviews on regulated land-based casinos operating in the UK. The land casinos featured here all hold licenses with authorities that meet the stringent requirements put forth in the UK Remote Gambling Law. These land-based casinos also provide a superb gaming experience, great bonuses and high payout ratios.
Casinos By Region
- East Anglia Casinos - 8 casinos reviewed, from Southend to Luton
- East Midlands Casinos - 10 casinos reviewed, from Northamption to Leicester
- Ireland Casinos - 14 casinos reviewed, across the Emerald Isle
- London Casinos - 20 casinos reviewed, a player's paradise
- North East Casinos - 5 casinos reviewed, from Newcastle to Sunderland
- North West Casinos - 4 casinos reviewed, from Blackpool to Bolton
- Scotland Casinos - 4 casinos reviewed, from Aberdeen to Edinburgh
- South East Casinos - 12 casinos reviewed, from Southampton to Portsmouth
- South West Casinos - 7 casinos reviewed, from Bristol to Plymouth
- Wales Casinos - 4 casinos reviewed, from Cardiff to Swansea
- West Midlands Casinos - 14 casinos reviewed, from Birmingham to Stoke
- Yorkshire and the Humber Casinos - 14 casinos reviewed, from Leeds to Hull
Casinos By City
Birmingham hosts internationally recognised and renowned casinos 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Two casinos nestled amongst all the art and culture exuding from the area of Bradford.
The finest upscale land-based casinos can be found in Bristol and its surrounding areas.
Edinburgh offers you seven of the most scintillating and progressive casinos in the area.
All the great giants in the casino industry are all represent here in Leeds.
Liverpool is now home to some of the finest and most prestigious casinos offered in England.
Rub shoulders with the Manchester United Soccer players in the excellent casinos on offer here.
Gaming Groups and Operators
A&S Leisure Group is a privately-owned family business with its roots firmly based in working-class Sheffield. They operate greyhound tracks as well as the renowned Napoleons Casinos, and have been in business for over three decades catering to the sort of blokes who were in The Full Monty.
The Gala Coral Group continues to grow, expanding their operations in Europe (specifically Italy) as well as in online gambling. They operate over 1600 licensed betting offices, many bingo clubs, and a number of land-based casinos throughout the UK.
Genting Casinos is a massive player in the international casino and entertainment industry. Headquartered and publicly traded in Malaysia, Genting owns everything from old exclusive casinos like Crockfords to the biggest hotel in the world, The First World.
Grosvenor Casinos is a company in the Rank Group and control 37 land-based Casinos. Of these 37 casinos, 35 are based in Britain and the remaining 2 in Belgium.
London Clubs International, also known as LCI, operates many casinos in the United Kingdom as well as a couple in Africa (one in Egypt and one in South Africa). The company is now a subsidiary of Harrah's, the American gaming behemoth.
British Casino Regulation and Bodies
An overview of the UK Gambling Commission's role in gambling legislation and regulation.
Gamblers Anonymous is a international body formed to help people with compulsive gambling problems, and like Alcoholics Anonymous, has a 12 step programme.