Why Play At GoWild Online Casino
- Fully licensed by the Government of Malta
- Appealing interface combined with solid programming for a well-rounded playing experience
- Friendly and well-informed support consultants always available
- Both a loyalty program and a VIP Club that rewards you for playing regularly
- Microgaming casino games software that offers both variety and solid play; fully tested for fairness
- Weekly tournaments, cash back bonuses and monthly promotions
GoWild Casino Review
European players will particularly like GoWild Casino, with its stylish interface and mixture of glamour with sophistication. Players from all over the world can play of course, except for the US. A range of bonuses and rewards options is available to all players, with a loyalty club that rewards regular play - and possibly leading to VIP status, where the rewards get even more valuable.
GoWild Casino is fully licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta. It is a registered company in the territory and offers secure and fair gaming.
GoWild has a simply wonderful choice of games on offer. Supplied by Microgaming, they cover the full gamut of all types of games - from card games to table games, video pokers to a plethora of slots. Themes are many and varied, with lots of variation within the game types to keep you interested and excited. New games are released every month, and all games have been rigorously tested and certified for true random number generation and fairness.
Restricted States and Territories
United States of America, Malta
Only one site is currently operational
Play Progressive Jackpots
Huge jackpots are on offer, as part of the Internet`s richest jackpot network. The superstars are Treasure Nile, Mega Moolah and Major Millions.
Every weekend the casino holds tournaments where you can win a share of 1,000 casino credits.
The Wild Points loyalty program sees you earning loyalty points for all your slots play. Accumulate 2,000 points and you can start exchanging them for free casino credits.
Pounds Sterling, U.S. Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars
Certification and Accreditation